Motor Vehicle Trade
Whether your business already has health surveillance or you are now making the necessary steps to enforce it, Company Health Services can offer you an introductory package that is simply “unbeatable”.
For a limited time only, we are offering 50% off your first site visit. No matter what health surveillance you need, where you are in the UK or how many employees you have, your bill will be cut in half.
In the Motor Vehicle Industry health surveillance programmes are "essential". They ensure your business puts appropriate control measures into place to meet HSE regulations and help protect your business from prosecution and loss of earnings.
Failure to meet HSE Regulations can result in:
- Expensive personal injury claims without preventative evidence
- Business shut down time enforced by the HSE
- Long term absenteeism
- Damage to the business name and image
- Direct and indirect costs
- In 2011 the HSE issued fines totalling over £11 million and with 1000's of prosecutions. Add to this the cost of absenteeism to UK businesses and the total cost is in its billions
What Health Surveillance will I need for my business?The most common health surveillance we provide:
- Skin examination
- Hand arm vibration syndrome tests
- Pulmonary function test
Please Click Here for more details.
Remember we don’t need to see your employees every week. Usually we have to see them only once or twice a year to ensure they are healthy, help prevent potential illness and to keep your business on the right side of the law.
What do I need to do next?
You can call us on 0844 800 4414 and speak to one of our staff or email us at email@example.com.