Join Company Health Services
Occupational Health Advisor – Job Description
To closely work with our client organisations to provide an effective and efficient
occupational health service to managers and employees.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Undertake relevant health surveillance tests on client sites, including audiometry,
hand arm vibration and lung function tests.
- Promote occupational health.
- To ensure that knowledge of up to date legislation and best practice relating to
occupational health issues is maintained.
Key skills and requirements
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Be able to identify key issues and use initiative to refer cases for further
investigation by the Occupational Health Physician.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively to visit client sites in various areas.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with client employees and managers.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level.
This role requires extensive travel to carry out work on client sites.
Occasionally may be required to work at our Pease Pottage clinic.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org