BROWSE OUR SERVICES
What are Statutory Medicals?
It is the responsible of the employer to ensure their employees have the relevant medicals at the required intervals using the services of a Health and Safety Executive Appointed Doctor.
- The Ionising Radiations Regulations 1999
- The Control of Lead at Work Regulations 2002
- The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (as amended)
- The Work in Compressed Air Regulations 1996
- The Diving at Work Regulations 1997